Do you ever try to imagine what a person is feeling and how devastated they must feel when they are about to be punished with prison or even jail?

Anonymous
I know a lot of people may not think about them things. They give it a lot of thought because the person's getting what they deserve. Those people are right and justified 4 thinking that. I know because I've served time in jail and felt that shame and embarrassment, the remorse with feelings of dread. I felt homesick. Just wishing that you had done differently with knowing there's nothing you can do bout it. Cuz you're not leaving. It's a terrible feeling even when it's just weeks or months in a county jail. I'm no angel. I know I just got out a few weeks ago. This time it was just for a few weeks.

But this guy actually cause me some issues over some things that were said on the phone. And some behaviors that he had done he had to serve jail time over. I just found out today that Friday they put him on the bus from jail to take to prison. He got 2 and one half a year. He is as of now in the pedophile part where they send you if you a repeat sex offender.

. I had heard he werent dealing with it very well. He's going to prison for child pronography and he deserves every terrible day that he will do (them pedos do 85 or 90/% in this state). But I still feel sympathy for him. Although I wouldn't lessen his punishment by 1 day..

As a matter of fact I think he should do time. Then be hanged on last day.. He and a lot of other child sex offenders. On pedophile row he is at now you make a decision to be a bottom or take a stand and be beaten or even lose your life. I think it's funny when every guy act macho. Saying would fight to the death LOL BS 95%

U may be lucky enough to be in the top toughest 1% of people in society that enjoy having rent payments made to them from each fellow pedophile for that month. Could there not be a better definition of poetic justicing? He will be taking it in the rear at least once a month. He should be banned from gag for a long time. I won't reveal his username on public. Have to be in dm.

Glad to be home tonight. What y'all think?
2
0