Which is worse? Which should be cancelled?

HouseAtreides
This Tweet by Gina Carano
This Tweet by Pedro Pascal
Now, I don't support "Cancel Culture" but let us be honest here? There is a clear double standard. Only one of these people lose their jobs.
Also, this was not the only tweet by Pedro Pascal I could have posted. He, along with many others made numerous comparisons of Republicans, Conservatives, Trump Supporters etc to Nazis, Slavers, Fascists. ETC
Gina also put out tweets relating to pronouns in her Bio, where she was harassed for several months to list them (while she had no interest in post Pronouns). This led to her commenting to others in a way they claimed to be Transphobic. I believe she said something along the lines of be Beep/Boop/Beep.

However, it was this particular tweet that was the "last straw" for Disney/Lucasfilm. They removed her without notifying her (She learned through Social Media she had been let go).

Honestly people? Which one of these is worse?
Who deserves to be cancelled?
1
16