Do you want the story behind the Post : “Well Mother, I’m off to the 260 years war!! 👋... “ (If so, look no further 😛 ✏️ 👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿)?

VIVANT
Monty Python Comedy Circle ⭕️
Monty Python Comedy Circle ⭕️
⚠️ Tigger Alert 🚨

👆 2000 character explanation
Based on a Two Sentence Post
Based on a One Liner ✏️

👆Alternatively 🥸
👆“Monday Morning Conversation starter”🧑‍🎤 @Jack _High Fidelity

Happy Monday 🥳🥳🥳

ONCE upon a time, I lived in a lovely town 🏡 with a lovely brilliant woman 👩 💜
Who thought Monty Python was on occasion, lovely & brilliant. We watch it together, On occasion 😌

The other day I was reading
“A Right To Bear Arms” 📚 About 👉🏿

1. The U S Constitution

👆Imo She does not address Human Rights are put in Constitutional Juridical terms but not as UNALIENABLE 👉🏿 Essential that Rights are recognized & GUARANTEED legally, not GRANTED legally.

👆I E Civil liberties protect you from tyranny of government BUT the government controls those liberties through police 👮‍♀️So rights arbitrary & not guaranteed.

👆I E The oppressor has the Right To liberation but the oppressed are legally prohibited I E
Slaver & Enslaved
Rich & Poor
Men & Women
Humans & Animals 👀 True they rise up & get put down... That 1 🐳 organized a rising @ the prison park 👉🏿 Shipped her right off. She organized & Rose again tho😎✊

2. The American Revolutionary War/ Independence

👆(1775–1783) Initiated by delegates from thirteen American colonies in Continental Congress with continental Army against British Imperial Army & their mercenaries (Hessians) against Taxation without representation 👉🏿SANCTIONS👈🏿

👆‘Independence’ 👉🏿 Hegemony over A People who already had their OWN independence OR were enslaved BY the people fighting for THEIR independence.

BUT I DIGRESS 👇🏿

So, in this one scene Character X says :
“Well, I’m off to the thirty years war !!🎩 👋”

👆The Thirty Years War was a conflict fought in modern Germany & Central Europe from 1618 to 1648. Estimates of total military & civilian deaths range from 4.5 to 8 million, mostly from disease or starvation. Areas in Germany, has been suggested up to 60% of population died.
Yes I do! 💃🕺💃
No I don’t 👎 👎👎
I did. Now I don’t 👻👻👻
Vote C
What Post 🐠🐠🐠
Vote D
GirlGuy
12 d

👆At age 6 I thought “30 Years War” was the cleverest thing
👈🏿👉🏿what they did there🤓

👆It stuck with me and Something about this Particular Reminded me of that scene... Seeing as United States is The Land Of Endless Opportunity Of Endless War 👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿

Guys it was just FUNNY to me at the time!
No other meaning 🙉🙉🙉
🥰 You are all so creative 💜😛🤷‍♀️💜

Does this make sense to you? ↗
10
0