Why don’t British people take more pride in their history as the most accomplished nation on Earth? Is Nigel Farage making Britain great again?

Jack9949
Britain was undoubtedly the world’s most accomplished nation in human history.

Why don’t more Brits take pride in knowing this? Its undoubtedly the case.

Britain was a model for everything the United States later became.

Throughout much of our history we have desired the same status as the world’s major superpower.

But due to the incompetence of the United States leaders, its obvious China is about to overtake us. We are repeating the same mistake that Britain made when they put the labour party in power.

Its a shame honestly. Britain won’t ever quite be where they were before but they could overtake Germany and Russia as the most dominant powers in Europe.

Britain has made so many advances to global society that I can’t understand why any decent Brit would feel shame in this.

I have hope for her future though. Brits are starting to wake up. They have reclaimed their sovereign identity by leaving the EU and they are electing more populist leaders. Especially with the rise of Nigel Farage.

The labor party is on its last legs and they are about to go extinct.

After all it was they who created white guilt.

I’ll never forgive Britain for betraying its commitment to Rhodesia.

Tony Blair was a scumbag.
Why don’t British people take more pride in their history as the most accomplished nation on Earth? Is Nigel Farage making Britain great again?
Add Opinion