How could I possibly offend some "Thing" on campus if I did not know their pronouns?

Do I walk up to those "things" and ask, "Hi, could I ask your gender pronoun so I don't offend you when I speak to you? I mean it looks like a guy but does not refer to itself as either so... Can I call it a "Thing" because I don't recognize anything but "He" or "She". I mean you either got a Cock or a Vagina.
How could I possibly offend some Thing on campus if I did not know their pronouns?
Honestly who the hell made up this mentally ill crap, I know women are all for it and it's one of those fads that developed on University and college campuses. It's pretty much the thing to do, support crazy people and their crazy stupid ideas. Where do these "things" come from? I mean what, they go to mentally ill class and go to their safe space and converse with their mentally ill triggered SJW friends like Stand argue's when he wants to be a woman?
It's like watching Stand wanting to be a woman from the movie "Life of Brian" I just shake my head and don't even converse with these people because their reality is very distorted and confusion is a pretty big focus for them. The harsh realities of the life/work outside their school is prevalent that these things "simply fail to function in being fully contributing members to society".
4
8