Should teenagers face criminal charges and personal accountability along with their older counterparts for their role in statutory rape cases?

I understand that every state and country has it's different laws as far as the age of consent. But I believe the starting age for a teenager should be 13 to face criminal charges and personal responsibility if they are not old enough to consent unless it is proven that they were blackmailed, raped or forced in any way to engage in a sexual relationship against their will. But most teenagers know exactly what they are doing.

And the reason for my opinion is it is a proven fact that teenagers are not mature enough to consent to a sexual relationship with a much older person of age which is obviously why they call it "statutory rape" but with that being the case why is it then okay for teenagers engage in that same type of relationship with each other but with a much older person than it is considered wrong why the double standard?

But anyway back to my question, another reason why I believe that teenagers should be charged as well for this crying is because there are many cases where young teenage girls will lie about their age and will make dating profiles falsifying their age posing as legal adult women in order to seek out men of age. Many young teenage girls will also dress very provocatively to provoke the attention of adult grown men which goes back to my statement about them posing as adult women in order to date these men and there are also other situations where the minor teenager does not lie about their age but will still voluntarily engage in these types of relationships knowing that their adult counterparts are much too older to date them.

I have read many stories regarding teachers having very inappropriate relationships with their high school students and one of the stories that I have read this older teacher who was 28 years old had a baby with a 16 year old boy which I am sure that he was aware of her age while she was aware of his age so I say all of that to say that mature or not, teenagers know right from wrong.
4
2