Regardless of the crime that was committed by the offender, Shouldn’t cops be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects if they can’t peaceably detain them?

I mean seriously.

If people knew fleeing arrest was an invitation to get shot, then I’m sure many of them would do it far less.

The laws in this country are just way too liberal. We need to give the Police more options to effectively do their job.

If someone were to flee arrest, then there’s already a good chance they will just commit more crimes again in the future, or worse yet they will get away with a crime they already committed and not face proper punishment for it.

And guess who people always blame when these things happen?

The very same people they instructed to never shoot a fleeing suspect in the first place.

You can’t have it both ways. I think it is completely hypocritical to have these double standards with Police.

Dmned if you do, dmned if you don’t.

Why is it that some people expect Police not to shoot fleeing suspects, but then those very same people will turn around and blame Police for not acting whenever it is convenient to do so?

Like I’ve seen situations where people blamed Police officers for “letting” a suspect flee and do more damage even though they were just following the law as instructed.
Yes. Cops should always be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects
Sometimes. In certain situations. Cops should be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects
No. Cops should Never be allowed to shoot fleeing suspects
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
17