What do you think about the concept of "self-love"? Should it be considered as a perfect comeback everywhere?

lsksni10
I believe, it should only by considered when some factors alter your appearance which you cannot change. Such as, height, race, gender, ethincity, some chronic condition which alter your body in any form.
Self love shouldn't be considered when there's something you can change for the betterment of your body but you don't anyways. Like unhealthy weight, posture, etc. I believe, if you truly love yourself, you should think better for yourself at any time. What do you think? And, would you be offended if someone says that you're overweight if you are overweight?
What do you think about the concept of self-love? Should it be considered as a perfect comeback everywhere?
0
2