Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" is thinking of running for President in 2024 , will you vote for him?

888theGreat
Dwayne Johnson The Rock is thinking of running for President in 2024 , will you vote for him?
I predicted he would run for President back in 2007 , my coworkers said never would happen.
He sounded like a Republican when he wrestled , even said he was if I remember. However , he endorsed Biden in 2020. He is pro military (not a Democratic plus). He loves the Flag (not a Democratic plus) . He is pro McMahon (Republican) but He is also really pro Oprah (Liberal ). Personally he could run as a Republican to stop Trump from getting nomination to help Democrats stay in power. He could run as an Independent as a choice other than Trump or Biden (both have extreme haters). Some say he will be banned from Hollywood if he doesn't run as a Democrat and that means no more movies and he needs Hollywood's money to run. He has polled at 50% support from public to run, but we haven't heard how he stands on the issues. I believe he is pro guns but with limits. He will be pro abortion. Pro women agenda. Pro environment. Probably against illegal immigration but will make millions citizens. I am not sure he could beat Trump head to head for nomination, but if others ran , they might take away enough from Trump. Again , it all comes down to where he stands on the issues , which I am sure he will avoid as long as he can. He is good at speaking, very like able , and has charisma. He can get votes from White women, Black women, Hispanic Women, Hispanic Males, White Males, and Black Men, and Young people. First time voters will vote for him. He can carry Florida , California , and New York.
Yes no matter what party
Yes , only as a Democrat
Yes , only as a Republican
Vote C
Yes , Only if he runs as Independent 3rd Party
Vote D
No way no matter which Party
Vote E
GirlGuy
23 d
He was the most popular star in Professional wrestling if not Stone Cold Steve Austin. He is in top five for sure. Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, Brett Hart , Stone Cold, and the Rock and maybe the Macho Man Randy Savage.
4
16