Are the recent police killings of Adam Toledo and the white autistic kid proof that BLM is an exclusive movement? Where is the support?

Anonymous
Jacob Blake (not killed):
*shot for resisting arrest and reaching inside his car ignoring police commands
*money raised: over $800k dollars
*29 years old (adult)
*shooting was justified

Adam Toledo (killed):
*shot and killed while hands were in the air and was compliant with police commands
*had a gun before
*money raised: $50k dollars
*13 years old (kid)
*shooting is controversial and I don’t know where I stand

White boy (killed):
*not resisting arrest and had no weapon
*money raised: $0
*13 years old (kid)
*shooting was not justified

TMZ: I understand your stance in Adam Toledo. However, your hypocrisy to defend Jacob Blake at the same time is too obvious to not ignore. If Adam was black, where would you stand then?

Officer Tatum- live video aired today with lots of racist comments. I shared that because it upset me that YouTube allowed that.
Exclusive movement
Not an exclusive movement
GirlGuy
1
10