Do you hate people or things that are super popular? conversely do you dislike people or things that try to hard to be different?

Sometimes people hate things just because they are popular. they might otherwise be ok or even good, but their popularity just sours their perception of it so much that they hate and avoid it

Also there are people who see popularity in people or things that they rebel and try so hard to differentiate themselves from it all. They desperately want to be seen as unique.

Do you fall into any of these categories?
I do hate people or things that are super popular and also hate when they try to hard to differentiate themselves from something popular
I do hate people or things that are super popular but like it when people try to differentiate themselves from things that are popular
I don't hate things just because they are super popular but do hate it when people try to hard to not be popular.. or be unique
Vote C
I don't hate things just because they are super popular and also don't hate anyone that wants to differentiate themselves from something thats popular
Vote D
GirlGuy
9
10