Nothing scares liberals more than black conservatives?

Neutral_Response
Call it what you will. But Republicans never Called me Out on anything. Why are Liberals always calling me out?

If we all want fair society why are the Left always pushing unfair society. Telling black communities indirectly and in some cases directly that we're being oppressed and yet somehow they've shared the majority of power In America. Something doesn't add up. And for some reason people on the Left simply can't get their heads round it. Other than we're brainwashed or we're racist.

If anyone on the left Honestly believes that positive change for ALL people comes from the Left. Just ASK why are we still pushing? What are we missing?

Im a Black man i own my business. For last 2 years And I've started to invest (Thank you T45) and I'm making paper. And yet for some reason The left say that we'll become slaves to capitalism! I'm sorry but if hearing that correctly is that the Left sayin they don't want me to earn my own money or to invest and make more money? And further still, the only people they tell that too, is you guessed it! BLACK PEOPLE.
TRUE
FALSE
GirlGuy
6
29