Do you think these kind of businesses are an essential service during this pandemic?

Anonymous
Jog is a job of course. The situation. In my country, cases of COVID are increasing by the day, even if the vaccination is in process but where I live it is going very very very slow and not everyone can be vaccinated anyway, just some specific population groups, so the Government and the Health Department issued some restrictions to close some services (business) so some business were closed and lock down this week but only for one week for this moment The increase of the cases started one month ago after it was Easter week on my country because most part of the population took advantage of these vacations and went out to crowd the beaches with their families and friends and they kinda of forgot about the pandemic and most (not all) were irresponsible and stop using the masks, did not do the distancing required in families so hell broke loose for those irresponsibles one month ago.

So due to the increase of cases for the last 2 weeks, mostly in young people, the Government and the Health Department issued a lockdown this week, one week only cause the ICU units are beginning to collapse. So as part of the lockdown, some business can't operate this week but so far it is only one week, depending on how the virus is developing and the hospitals situation develops too. Like I said we are in half lockdown not all business and services are closed, so still for those business who can still operate and function, there are still jobs for those people who are earning money to take money to their households. Unfortunately for the ones who can't operate they can't work for one week. So for the health ministry beauty parlors, gyms and restaurants are not essential services to be open this week. Restaurants and food places can`t operate without receiving public at their place, they can operate though but only by delivery or take out. Beauty parlors and spas can't operate at all and they beleive they are essential services.
Updates:
6 d
Gyms can't work either. Gyms instructors condemn these restrictions as exercicse=health. Some instructors do online classes and charge for those classes, others do online classes for free and there are other gym instructors who never reinvented themselves and they dont do online classes at all for them their classes are on site at the gym in person, therefore if they dont give classes on the place, they are not earning money and dont get paid for any class. The restauranteurs criticize
6 d
the government for these restrictions as for them they need to earn money and by closing restaurants is making many people unemployed and they do not earn money. I repeat these restrictions are at this moment only for 1 WEEK and still many business crticized and like I also stated we are not 100% lockdown, still some business can operate but with restrictions, but our population wants 100% open in all business. Many people give a ratz about the hospitals status, and they are not emphatic.
Do you think these kind of businesses are an essential service during this pandemic?
Add Opinion