Do you think in a lot of cases, black people are more racist than white people?

Anonymous
I follow a Black Lives Matter supporter page and there’s a lot of anti Asian hatred. They always post about “why are there so many Asian businesses in black communities?” And people get mad because they want more black business owners. Then, someone had enough and commented on the post and I thought it would receive a lot of hate but it got a lot of likes and attention. Also, the recent Mexican cop video where a black woman was racist to him. Her face was blurred due to being black but if she had been a white women and said the same thing, her face would not have been blurred.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
1 mo
I forgot to give context on the first pic. Basically they ask on Blm page “why are there so many Asian businesses in our communities when we should have more black owned businesses?” Then that girl commented that reply.
1 mo
It looks like I’m not the only one who noticed...
5
12