Why do black people vote heavily Democrat? Why did they still turn out in such high numbers for Joe Biden? Wasn’t Biden a past segregationist?

Jack9949
It just kinda confuses me.

Anyone that votes for the Democrat party is voting against their own best interest.

But for some reason black people seem the most ignorant about this.

While a majority of the blame for the things that have gone wrong in this country are because of white liberals, I still find it ironic that this is who they are supporting.

They support the same people who are fundamentally at odds with their values and belief systems.

I know a lot of black people who are oppossed to gay marriage and abortion rights but this is a major policy platform for the Democrat party.

And historically black people have always wanted to move on from race being a front and center issue in everyday life but its always been the Democrats who want to make every single issue about it. They want to promote critical race theory in classrooms. Incite even more division.

They’re the ones that keep seeing racism everywhere because in their minds they’d prefer to believe that society was still governed by racism.

I mean the number of times I’ve seen tolerant liberals quickly turn on black people every time they dare think differently.

Its as if they don’t really care so much about black people as they do the black vote.

I mean they called Tim Scott and Clarence Thomas “Uncle Toms”.

I’ve never heard a Republican in congress incite racial rhetoric against political opponents. And I’ve never heard a Democrat in congress condemn those who incite racial rhetoric against political opponents.

Besides that I have yet to see a single donation made to the black community by BLM. So far all their money has been going to white liberals. So who must they really care about the most?

And wasn’t Biden a past segregationist?

I mean what does it really say about the Democrats if they entrusted him with the power to lead a nation?

I’m surprised not many black people seem to remember history. Biden was the guy who oppossed integration.
3
6