Why don't I react with sympathy to people who become victims of crimes?

ManHater
Over the years I have come to the conclusion that the suffering of people from other people in the world have little to no moral compass in my world. The fact that humans will be killing one another till there is no one left on earth is a fact of life. Yet when some bad shit hits the fan where someone kills a family for no reason etc... People start crying and asking stupid questions etc... Media talks government blah blah blah and then BLM, White men bad, Men are rapists, FemiNazi etc. etc. etc.. the whole nine yard.

To me it's just humans doing what they do best killing. What's the difference from a Islamic terrorists getting into a truck and running people down in France to a country bombing a families home with everyone inside it. People die everyday yet how come when some mass death happens all of a sudden it's mass hysteria and emotional turmoil. For me it's meh another day on planet earth.

Maybe i'm so sick of hearing about death that I have come to accept it as part of everyday life. Like I'm told to accept Islamic terrorists bombing churches and innocent civilians as an everyday part of life with no cure for these radical Muslims. Just keeps going and going...
1
4