What would you do if you were the judge in this situation below?

Rennitenn
16 years ago in a city that is a little over an hour away but in a different state I got a paraphernalia charge. I never bothered to return to court being it was the most minimal misdemeanor you could get. After 10 years i received a notice that it was really old and I needed to do something about it. It would have been a fine, likely no more. But I still didn't take action and then another five years past. All of a sudden because I am from out of state, and it was a bag of syringes which is not very pretty paraphernalia charge. Plus the fact that I never returned I have been informed that contempt of court will result. There will be no bond because I never came back before. My lawyer said in this case being out of town it's never less than 30 days but depending on mood of judge it could be 90 days. What do you think judge will do?
I don't think jail no matter what lawyer said
30 days
60 days
Vote C
90 days
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
4