Is Boris Johnson a good leader? (WARNING: UNAPOLOGETIC DESCRIPTION)?

Nikolai2004
I believe he's a better leader than Merkel but I believe Nigel Farage should be the rightful and a better prime minister, he's the only one that can make Brittania rule again. I believe his party's decision of Brexit was one of the greatest steps taken in the 21st century as we can see how mass migration has totally ruined European people and society. Heck even London is minority native British where only 48% of the population of London resides in, they basically are getting reverse colonized and turning towards Sharia. The statues of Churchill were vandalised because immigrants consider themselves better than the people they came to seek a better life. The UK is what a fucked society looks like. Imagine going from being the owners of the world via controlling the oceans and telling the Vatican to fuck off and now you're locked up inside your house and your cops are making pride videos and you just say "Ok gov'ner". As I quote his exact words prior to the g7 summit "More Gender Neutral and Perhaps More Feminine Way", [source- www.thegatewaypundit.com/.../uk-prime-minister-boris-johnson-g7-nations-must-build-back-greener-gender-neutral-perhaps-fem ]. Just look at this video what happened to London.
https://youtu.be/1jGspeJCPCQ
2
14