Where do you guys stand on Kyle Rittenhouse's guilt/innocence?

Bakcula
I mean he did kill a pedophile that's a perk and a few criminals. I would say he did everything in his power to evade confrontation but when you pester a dog so much you don't expect to get bitten right? I think he will be innocent, as for the guy who had the hand gun, he was not suppose to own a gun because of his criminal history yet he has a gun and why? Why would a criminal protester carry a gun to a "Peaceful protest"?

Some people say he was a cold blooded shooter... Well... a cold blooded killer actively shoots people on sight and keeps shooting until he has no more bullets until they are dead. Kyle Rittenhouse shots where controlled shots and did not shoot into his victims like 5-7 times like most killers do but rather 1 or 2 times MAX. It's pretty clear he did not intend to kill but if the circumstances were if he had been subdued the protesters would have most likely killed him and his killers would not have been brought to justice and the left would have deemed the pedophile and the criminals who subdued Kyle Rittenhouse "HERO's".
Where do you guys stand on Kyle Rittenhouses guilt/innocence?
Guilty?
Innocent?
Self defense
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
21