Here me out: I'm not looking for sympathy at all. Do I have a legit right to feel extreme rage and worrsiome about what's happening in my country?

Hispanic-Cool-Guy
My heritage country and my people is the Dominican Republic which I truly care and love my country without measure.

Thing is my country has been subjected to a massive illegal migration from the border country of Haiti for several years now in which many descendants of illegal Haitians have been in the country and their kids born in D. R. (which are still illegal according to the constitution).

The phenotype of the Dominican people is drastically and rapidly changing where foreign nationals don't look like the traditional phenotype.

My grandma and mom visited D. R. a few years back and they went to a popular area known in Latin America as the (Malecon) which is a Embankment along the ocean which has many restaurants and shops etc and my grandma said she was completely surrounded by Haitian foreign nationals as they were literally everywhere.

Many cities, parks in D. R. are overwhelmingly filled with Haitians claiming to be Dominicans.

The military has a lot of Haitian descendantents in it.

The police force is filled with Haitians.

The hospitals are literally filled with Haitian pregnant women; in fact the 1st two children born in D. R. on January 1, 2021 where two Haitian boys.

Moreover, there's a estimate that there are around 3 to 5 million illegal Haitian descendants living in D. R. which is already a small and poor country which many kids need to be better educated and receive better Healthcare etc, for D. R. have to carry the weight of millions of extremely poor Haitian nationals to feed, employ, educate and provide free Healthcare services.

I feel like the people in D. R. especially youth have been severely brainwashed into thinking being a patriot or patriotism is being a racist.

And the media doesn't say ish regarding the problems.

I'm in deep pain and worry for the future of my country as is my mom and grandma.
Dominican youth with Dominican flags
Dominican youth with Dominican flags
Haitian nationals claiming to be Dominicans
Gorgeous Dominican woman ❤
Gorgeous Dominican woman ❤
Beautiful Dominican woman ❤
Beautiful Dominican woman ❤
2
18