Why do Democrats get triggered so easily?

NightHawk99
Don't act like y'all didn't know this was coming. πŸ˜‚ My old pals... I was with them for a good while, especially seeing Trump be the clown he had always been all this time. But uh... y'all have STOOPED. Literally this whole fight for recognition from those on the left has become a ridiculous fight for supremacy. Y'know when you state a disapproving opinion on Trump, republicans immediately think you're a leftist terrorist that rapes and cannibalizes children. BUT... When you state a mere sexual preference that excludes anyone that isn't a biological male, democrats wanna think you're an alt-right Nazi that's out to start a war... That rapes and cannibalizes children. Oh... Women... We men wholeheartedly respect you, always have and always will. Rest assured. That same respect however we do not, and will not show to the stupid women of this world. The moment we realize you're too dumb for anyone's liking, we're gonna treat you like it. You can call us out for it all you'd like, just know you're only proving us right when you do. A lot of men are going their own way for reasons. Life is nowhere near easy on us, so stop acting like it. Besides, you aren't the first ones they go to when they need to give someone a helmet and gun and send them to war. Speaking of guns... Y'all are way too squeamish about even the fakest of guns it's not even funny. Republicans win the gun debate, FORTUNATELY. How hard is it for Democrats to understand living a lifestyle that prepares one for dystopia is better than living a utopian lifestyle believing you're completely safe? TOO HARD. The mere appearance of a gun scares literally anyone. It shouldn't surprise you the squeamish can't even handle a weapon being safely locked away out of harm's way. OH! OH! HOW ABOUT THIS ONE? It's constitutional for the American People to have a firearms arsenal in size similar to that of the US Military. That is a reminder for every moron that likes to say "the military has all the guns."

Have fun. πŸ’€
Updates:
1 mo
So far the dems are handling this better than the reps. That's humiliating, Proud Boys. 😂💀
1 mo
I'm seeing more republicans on here than democrats. Ain't that some shit. 🤷🍿
Add Opinion