Why dark-skinned people the only group of people allowed to publicly embrace their beauty yet everyone else is excluded?

Cherrylicious
Let me first start off by saying as a light skin woman, I have absolutely nothing against people of darker skin but I would like to point out the obvious double standards that has been going on for years especially within the black community.

I notice how when dark skin people are publicly embracing their skin tone and their beauty overall then no one says anything about it it is seen as them showing self-love and self pride but if a lighter skin person embraces that same type of love for themselves especially when it is done publicly, then it is seen as having a superiority complex, racist or bias. I'll give some examples.

Dark skin women: "I love my beautiful melaninated chocolate skin and my kinky hair, I am proud to be dark skin and dark skin is beautiful"

Society:👏👏👏👏

Light skin women: "I love my beautiful fair light glowing skin and my soft long silky hair, I love being light skinned, and light skin is beautiful.

Society: 😮😮"THAT'S RACIST AND YOU ARE A COLORIST WITH A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. ALL SKIN TONES ARE BEAUTIFUL."😡😡

I also notice the double standards in bullying as well how dark skin people tend to get away with bullying and belittling the appearances of light skin people and they're allowed to call us names relative to our skin tone such as "orange bitch", "lightbulb", "banana", "ramen noodle head" and any other derogatory names. Yet if we were to call them names such as "darkie" "monkey" "Charcoal" "doo doo" etc. Then It's racist. It's almost like black people can call white people the "c" word but if they were to call us the n-word, then they will have hell to pay and that it is considered racism.

And there's also a double standard in dating preferences where it is okay to exclusively date/be attracted to dark skin men/women but whenever it is the other way around, then it is considered "discriminating."
7
3