How does anyone think Biden is good?

Anonymous
I think the only people I know who like Biden are my engineer friends that make over 100k.

Like I hate to burst your bubble you know, but these policies are not doing it for the average American. Just because you work from home, don’t have to buy as much gas, where prices are higher, and the inflationary hikes in everything else are barely noticeable for you, and you think profit/power-driven pharmaceutical companies and the government are “doing their best” to take care of everyone (amidst a man made crisis to begin with) doesn’t mean they are.

I don’t see how they don’t see it. Smart guys, but man like I said, hate to burst your bubble you know? And don’t even get me started with the mandates. And I even work from home too, but I didn’t chose to go to a fancy school and buy into a system that would buckle to their needs and take care of them along the way. I haven’t gotten a raise in 5 years. Not speaking out of a place of envy either, I’m just saying it how it is. I’m happy for them, just acknowledge that there’s a problem. Biden is a problem. The pandemic is a nice little scapegoat too, to justify all these horrible policies. He will never have to take the blame. How nice for him!

Wish people would just think a little more about what’s happening in the world. That’s all. It’s just a big show at this point. WWE for adults is a good one I heard recently.
How does anyone think Biden is good?
2
5