Okay this may a bit offensive, but why are Spanish girls viewed in a positive light for being rude, while black women get hounded for it all the time?

RiverUndertheSkY
I just want to say all Spanish girls aren’t like this some of them are sweet and modest. But for the ones that are why is it that people take it easy on them/uplift them? Because when black girls do (or try to stand up for themselves in general) we are mostly seen in a negative manner.

Why do I say this? Because some of the Spanish girls I see especially around my area love to talk bad about people in Spanish.

I remember going to a Latino market with my mom once and the Hispanic clerk snickered and laughed at my mom while she was trying to ask for help with one of the products? She procceded to turn around and point rudely to my mom while talking in Spanish to her other coworker who waved bye-bye to us with sass (I have no clue what they said but I think we both got the message there)

And today when I was getting ready in the bathroom, there was this groups of Spanish girls who were cursing in Spanish to talk about something and for a minute they whispered so quietly almost as if they were talking about me/the way I looked?

It distracted my so I accidentally dropped and cracked my phone to which they busted out laughing.

Now I’m fully aware that I could be misinterpreting the situation because I’m not fluent in Spanish (though I wish I was), but in general I just feel like there’s this portion of Spanish girls who are very loud with bad attitudes who never get called out?

I just found it ironic because black girls legit get hounded for this behavior all the time when it’s them doing it and people attribute it heavily to their character, but when other races do it seems to be perfectly acceptable? Not and issue.

Let me know your thoughts?
15
3