What's it like being a teenager nowadays, living in Clown World?

MCheetah
Whats it like being a teenager nowadays, living in Clown World?
I'm a 34 year old English teacher here in South Korea. But in all honesty, I have the mentality of a 24 year old, so I still feel pretty young. Then again, when I *was* a teenager, I hated teenagers. (I hated people in general and still pretty much do.) Back when I was a teen in the early to mid 2000's, we had Eminem, 50 Cent, Chappelle's Show, a post-9/11 world with George Dubya, and the "trendy" thing was thug culture, gang culture, and hip hop, especially due to 8 Mile and the original Fast and the Furious movies before they jumped the shark. The worst things teenagers in my day had to deal with were physically violent bullies (not that I was bullied; I was considered the school psycho and the type to follow someone home and break into their bedroom at night; my teen years weren't good).

Nowadays? Teens are being brainwashed to be giant pussies, it seems. Especially by American teachers and far-left Communist college professors. They're taught that "words" are dangerous and such. They're encouraged to be trans just because insane ideologues who can't have their own children want to infect more young people like vampires. They're taught to give a sh*t about "pronouns," which is probably the point society reached its facepalm stage. And then, they listen to absolute GARBAGE extremely sh*tty music like little' Pump and Tekashi6ix9ine, and all these mumble rap clowns. And they literally look like clowns, too. Like Jared Leto in the first Suicide Squad and sh*t. And the less we talk about Tik Tok, the better. Here's a video for ya. I won't show you the one where they read you "spiritual cheat code numbers for life."

I may still feel like I'm young and "understand the times" (even if the times are batsh*t insane and depressing enough to make you lose all hope in humanity). But what's it really like being a Zoomer in the late 2010s and 2020s?
3
1