Why are the people in California so retarded?

888theGreat
Forest fires are not from Global warming. It is retarded people that are setting them or lighting strikes. This has always happened , nothing new. There problem is that they would rather a human die than cut old trees down. If you thin out trees and dead leaves , fired would not spread like they do now. Again , retarded. Like the liberals that tell you getting a restraining order will stop crazy men from killing their girlfriend and Spouses. Again, Retarded. Or that we need more gun laws , why? Is it illegal for kids to bring guns to school? Has that law stopped them from bringing gins to school? Wow , if only if they had a restraining order to show these bad boys , the bullet would just curve away from the paper I am sure.
ps I hope every freaking tree in California catches on fire. I would love no trees in California and Washington State.
They are liberals with no common sense
They suck
I don't know
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
4