Why Do So Many Self-Proclaimed Conservatives in the West Love Vlad Putin?

Anonymous
Vlad Vader
Vlad Vader
I just do not understand the attraction to him. In God's name why? Are you people insane, or just so shockingly bitter about the Trump defeat that you're willing to embrace any dictator who is willing to embarrass Joe Biden?
I'm asking this question now, because just a few minutes ago someone here at GAG openly expressed his admiration for the creep. That person, who shall remain nameless, is a conservative who hates Joe Biden.
They love the monster because they're as dumb as dog shit.
They are too lazy to even bother attempting to look into who this man truly is, and have some idiotic, romanticized notion of him.
They live by the idiotic maxim that, "The enemy of my enemy (in this case Biden) is my friend".
Vote C
They're just retarded.
Vote D
God only knows. Hopefully they'll one day wake up and realise how stupid they've been. We can all pray that that happens, and happens soon.
Vote E
GirlGuy
25 d
For all the people below who think I'm just making this up, here are some sources that confirm what I say.
1. www.washingtonpost.com/.../
2. reason.com/.../
3. reason.com/.../
4. www.outsidethebeltway.com/.../
5. www.theamericanconservative.com/.../
21
1