My family and now friends are having a hard time grasping what’s going on in this country?

kc_4308
I think the vaccine killed their brain cells … sadly … maybe the rest of the world will get it when there is a mass exdous of unvaccinated workers quitting their jobs because of no compliance for the jab, there is no one to stock the shelves , or truckers to haul food to the stores. Maybe one day people like me won’t be called crazy because we stocked piled, we see what’s going on to this country, and we know that communism is taking over America because people are ok with giving the government power and the vaccine helped pushed the agenda. Agenda 21 or 21/30 that I knew about a decade. I guess when the lights go out and the chaotic begins maybe America will wake up and rise up against the tyrannical government. Look at what’s going on in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and Canada.

I guess the the vaccinated think life will go to normal if we all take the vaccine lol.. haha.. it’s October get ready for Red Dawn …

America is at its breaking point now..

No vaccine, vaccine care, or politician will save you…

I’m tired of trying to wake up the sheeps.. I’m pass that..

Just ready for the shyt show !
21 d
I want the vaccinated people to stay in la la land.. Be herds of sheeps and stay out of my wolf territory.. I’ve been ready for this a decade now.. it’s here now..
21 d
Now they want to shove a pill down your throats the vaccines and boosters weren’t enough aha! My children will not grow up in communism !
6
1