If a pregnant woman is shot in the belly, and the thing growing inside of her perishes, what crime has been committed?

Anonymous
I'm not asking what the shooter will be charged with in court, I'm asking for your personal opinion of what the charges should be.
17 d
I forgot to mention... the woman has a full recovery and lives.
16 d
I thought a picture was worth a thousand words, but I guess not. The shooter put the barrel of the gun against the pregnant woman's belly. He yelled out: "I'm going to kill your baby with the bullet that's about to come out of this loaded revolver, and then shoots the woman in the belly.

There were 457 eye witnesses that saw this happen, and they all agree that it was intentional.
20
7