Why are people so blind nowadays that they'll be lead to hate some political candidates and love others, despite the same policies and actions?

MCheetah
Joe Biden's Masters are doing everything the Trump Administration did, but poorly. But people on the far-left act like Biden is some kind of savior and "at least better than Trump" despite this.

I swear, the level of stupidity displayed by some people on the left is literally incomprehensible to me. I could smoke weed and drink hard liquor everyday, eat paste, and spend five minutes drowning until half of my brain cells were dead, and I still wouldn't be so fathomably f*cking retarded as some of these people. It legitimately is beyond my comprehension how adults can be this stupid. Dolphins and five-year-olds are literally more intelligent than most Progressives.
1
6