Why is the pain of girls only identified? Why are boys only the bad guy?

Apulu_3
I suddenly had this thought in my head that why only the pain of a girl is identified? Every where it is showed that a girl needs safety. Why do no one thinks about boys who need to be tough for the society? It hits really hard that when a girl dresses up as a boys in black clothes she is thought cool and bad girl and those stuff, but when boys only sheds a tear then he is not manly for society (told by my friend. All credit goes to her). What is the problem with this society. Sometimes I feel that there is no value of the word equality.
22 d
Actually this thought came in my mind as my cousin brother who is only 6 months younger than me was scolded by his dad badly only because he cried in front of me. We are like twins only so no offense. Of course if he wouldn't share his problem with his sister then who will he share it. He is thought a gay only because once he said "I like Cha Eun-woo". He didn't meant it that way. I wanted to say all to also think of boys. If I offended you then I'm sorry.
19 d
Sorry I can't choose the MHO for this as I respect everyone's point of view.
7
0