Can we stop this white people are X when you would never say that about a black person or Asian or Latino?

Stoner710
Ok so I see a lot of stupid questions like
Are White People Genetically Defective Mutants?

ok so say I took out the word white and put in black peoples or Asian people or Latino people I would be called racist, and rightfully so because it’s racist to think that blacks, Asians or Latinos are genetically defective mutants. So why the fuck is it ok to say that about white People.

there other words and phases people use. Like “this is a whitelash” ok what if I said this is a blacklash. Or “missing white women syndrome”. As joy ried said about the Gaby petito case. Well guess what we don’t control the news you control the news. Given that most crime in committed against people or the same race committing the crime. That would mean you would have to show black men as the culprit when a black girl goes missing or is murdered which will get people to want more policing which will destroy your defund the police movement that’s why you don’t report when a black girl goes missing or is murdered.

it’s funny the left wants to say republicans are racist. What do you call attitudes like what joy ried has the liberals who blame whites for everything I would call it racist. What would you call it. The Democratic Party is the true racist party they have always been the racist party. Republicans freed the slaves Democratic want to make you slaves again
2
5