If you wrote your own OBITUARY. What would it say?

humanearth
11 d
“It pains me to admit it, but apparently, I have passed away. Everyone told me it would happen one day but that’s simply not something I wanted to hear, much less experience. Once again I didn’t get things my way! That’s been the story of my life all my life.
And while on that subject (the story of my life)… on April? 1968 my parents celebrated my birth and I was introduced to all as Human Of Earth the son of Gottlieb Earth JR and M├Ądchen Earth from Planet Earth
At the age of 9, a radioactive
11 d
pair zombie panties bite that led to years of crime-fighting and a years long battle with a nefarious criminal named Bra-Man who has plagued our society for far too long.
Civilians will recognize him best as Pantie-Man, and thank him for his many years of service protecting the city of Milwaukee from his journey to protect all the innocent, not so innocent, and over stretched panties of the world.. VIVA THE PANTY REVOLUTION!!
My family only knew me as a kind and mild-mannered crazy farmer and a
2
7