Neighbor complains about every neighbor who lives above him what are the odds of go being removed to another apartment?

Anonymous
He’s been harassing me and saying racial slurs, banging on my ceiling because my toddler runs whose only 1 years old. He also drove past me and said an insult out the window at me while I was with my toddler (I’ve reported this all to cops) He complained about two other neighbors before me, now it’s me. Management won’t do shit. I see the judge this week to explain everything, someone suggested that I mention to the judge for him to be moved to another apartment. I just moved here, he started banging on the ceiling less than 1 week I was living here. He’s apparently been living here for awhile and getting away with this.
2
1