Will the utterance of "I feared for my life" "He resisted" or anything else be spoken for dragging a paraplegic or call it justified?

legalboxers
https://news.yahoo.com/im-paraplegic-bodycam-video-shows-220321472.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall 'I'm a paraplegic': Bodycam video shows Ohio police dragging man from car, despite protests

An investigation is underway after Ohio police yanked a man out of a vehicle and dragged him to a police car, despite the man repeatedly saying he has no use of his legs, according to body camera video released Friday.

Clifford Owensby was stopped on Sept. 30 in Dayton after officers saw him leaving a "suspected drug house." After he was stopped, police requested a narcotics detection K-9 due to Owensby's "felony drug and weapon history," police said in a statement.

Department policy requires occupants to leave a vehicle during a "free-air sniff," when a K-9 walks around a vehicle to sniff for illegal narcotics, according to police.

Body camera footage released by the department shows officers approaching the car with Owensby inside. An officer tells Owensby to get out of the car and Owensby says, "I can't step out of the car, sir. I'm a paraplegic."

When an officer offered to help him get out of the vehicle, Owensby repeated that he cannot get out of the car and said there "will be a lawsuit if you put your hands on me for no reason."
3 d
*waits for the Trumplicans to say this was justified*
0
2