Have you ever had the desire to hurt someone until they cried? And then continued until they stopped?

VanillaSalt
I just saw a video of a probate judge and friends stealing from the widow thousands. Where I used to live people love lighting cats on fire and setting them free to burn to death. I’ve send cheaters that justify their behavior with “but they” statements. Abortion because it’s the wrong sex. Child abuse because?

Humanities dumb and evil and if not for a few shining stars then all of humanity should just disappear as far as I’m concerned. But that’s besides the point. Am I the only one that’s considered using acts of evil to punish acts of evil as an acceptable choice? Also as a follow up question… why do YOU deserve to live? I mean pretty much anyone can justify their own lives. How do you justify yours I’m curious.
2
3