Do you agree that there is more colorism with minorities than white people?

Steven8000
And I'm Latino and love being Latino. I am not self hating whatsoever. I am just calling out an issue of what I observed, heard, etc in my lifetime. Anyways, I have known many minorities and white people. Latinos and Asians tend to make fun of each other a lot, if one is darker than the other. When it is hot, many Latinas and Asian women go walking around with umbrellas because they would freak out if they turn darker. White people typically don't bash each other, if one white person is darker or lighter than the other. And the only time I see white people with umbrellas due to heat, is at the pool or beach when sitting down.
12 d
With Latinos, I would say that colorism is way worse with Latinos and Asians that were not raised or born here in America than compared to the American raised/born Latinos and Asians. Of the many Latinas and Asian women for example that I have known personally, that go walking with umbrellas, most of them tend to be foreign raised. While many of the American raised Latinas/Asians tend to put an over exaggerating amount of sunscreen or wear long sleeves, etc.
12 d
And white women put sunscreen but they don't freak out big time if they get a certain skin tone from the sun compared to Latina and Asian women. And among many Latino families I have known, many of the foreign raised Latinos tend to wish that a newborn in the family are born with really light skin , to "better the race."
2
2