Is there any point in being a Republican if you dont believe in political violence?

normalice
Seems like that's their sole motivation these days. That's all I hear about from the right is their desire to trick people into giving them power, force impartial election officials out of the job when trickery doesn't work, stop democrats from voting if that doesn't work, and thirst for civil war if that doesn't work. Can't republicans just come up with a policy goals they won't renege on the instant they get power back? Anything, really. As long as they don't renege on it. I'm tired of republicans remaining divided, without really having any democratic goals they can point to and disagree with, just for the sake of having division. Its getting old.
0
11