Do you think killing a human is no worse than killing a pig?

Snsns
I'm jus worried cos a lot of people seem to think this.. that killing an animal is just as bad as a human... I saw a horrible murder video called funky town gore and someone commented "it's not bad, it's like killing a pig"... maybe he was jus being an edge lord, but it's kinda scary if people actually think like this... especially the vegansI think killing a stupid pig is nowhere near as bad as killing a human... I can watch many slaughter vids of pigs necks being slit without feeling any empathy or care... but if I'm seeing a video of a human being killed i feel a lot more bad for the human than the stupid pig... Pigs are lower on the food chain anyway.. they are suppose to be eaten and killed.. were not suppose to kill our own kind... We're suppose to care about each other... fuck other species
Yes, I have more empathy for animals than my own kind
No, killing a animal is nowhere near as bad as killing a human
Both equally fucked up
Vote C
I like humans, fuck animals
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 mo
Also because you are a human it could be you in that murder vid and the people could be going "ah fuck him, he's jus a stupid human... I care about animals more".
0
10