Would you punch Joe Biden If he Sniffed and grabbed/kissed you?

t-8900
So this is a question that got brought up when my dad and I were talking. He started to stutter real bad and couldn't get his sentence out so I asked him, "What did Joe Biden rub off on ya?" and He said "yeah really" and started laughing. Then I asked him "But seriously if Joe Biden came up to you and sniffed you and tried to kiss you, even if secret services was there would you knock him out at that point? And of course my dad said, "HELL YEAH I WOULD". Always proud of you dad. For taking my random humor so well! ^^
PS: This is NOT an attack on you if you're on the left. I've answered more than few questions attacking people right and center in good faith without attacks! It's a question only. If you don't have a sense of humor just move on! If Joey did that to you, even if he's POTUS would you stand up for yourself, even around armed security?
12
23