Poll- do you have a nice or strict lanlord? why my landlord doesn’t kick me out?

Sugar100
I live 2 years in a studio. By March 2022 it’ll be 2 years. She supposivly had said she allows guests but it’s not true. When my dad would come visit or my mom , she would call me next day to complain or say she saw me and dad eating on his car with her cameras, just cuz we are eating in the car doesn’t mean he is living with me. I found out she is fake & gossips of me & my family or boyfriend. she says she smells something burnt in my studio from downstairs. I told her I have no kitchen so what is she talking about? My studio is a scam, it’s a bedroom with carpet upstairs in her home for 1,000 & bathroom is shared. I hear owner gossip daily to point I need put earphones 24/7 to not hear her gossip. she don’t want boyfriend visit. She don’t allow guests sleep at night but wen I told her he don’t sleep here she keep insisting why not? i work from home my own clothing store and every time I pay the rent she asks if I still make sales? Like she wants me to say no I shut down my business have no job. I’m tired of her. Many studios for 1,000 are real homes private with kitchen shelves bathroom sink. Hard floor no carpet. I move out end January finally.
Poll- do you have a nice or strict lanlord? why my landlord doesn’t kick me out?
Add Opinion