Is it Presidential - in good faith - to only care about yourself and no one else around you - and not giving a damn about their health - and nothing?

legalboxers
https://www.latestbreakingnewsvideo.com/news/health-news/watch-mark-meadows-said-trumps-reply-to-finding-out-his-positive-covid-19-test-rhymed-with-oh-spit-youve-gotta-be-trucking-lidding-me-book-covid-19-news.html

Watch Mark Meadows said Trump’s reply to finding out his positive COVID-19 test rhymed with ‘Oh spit, you’ve gotta be trucking lidding me’: book – COVID-19 News

In late September 2020, then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tried to phone then-President Donald Trump with a deeply urgent matter — the commander-in-chief’s COVID-19 diagnosis.

Meadows prepared himself to tell Trump the news, but knew that he would firmly resist showing any sort of weakness to the general public, according to a new book from the top presidential aide.

With the first presidential debate between Trump and then-Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden just days away, Meadows knew that “nothing” would stop the then-president from trying to battle it out onstage, as he details in “The Chief’s Chief.”

“I shuddered at the thought of having to tell President Trump, a man who does not like to shy away from a fight, that we were going to have to have to cancel the debate with Joe Biden all because of an illness,” he wrote.

When Meadows was able to reach Trump minutes later, the then-president was calling from a secure line on Air Force One after the short helicopter flight from the the White House to Joint Base Andrews in suburban Maryland.

“Mr. President,” Meadows recounted in the book. “I’ve got some bad news. You’ve tested positive for Covid-19.”

Trump’s immediate reply was a set of expletives that Meadows wrote rhymed with, “Oh spit, you’ve gotta be trucking lidding me.”

In his memoir, Meadows accomplishes the tricky task of recounting his roughly 10 months at the Trump White House while avoiding swear words.

Meadows said that Trump was “concerned,” but was more focused on his presidential campaign than his health.
===
5 mo
hey fuckers.. Biden is still your president
0
2