If separate but equal truly were equal than would black people have been ok with it? Is it wrong that I admire James Eastland? Why do blacks hate us?

WhiteBoyChill
I’ve met a few black people recently who say they don’t like white people and they would prefer not having to deal with us.

Take for example those black ladies at ASU who told the white boys to get lost.

It’s not just isolated incidents either. You can find plenty of instances where blacks lash out at whites for no reason.

Anyway, I don’t ever see hispanic or Asian people lashing out at us.

Which is maybe why white people are more chill with them. I don’t know. Just an idea I guess.

Anyways I feel like the whole problem is that we’re expected to get along with a group of people who descended from slave culture.

Animosity towards us has just been programmed into them.

They don’t want to better themselves by attending school because that associates them with whiteness and their historical oppressors.

But at the end of the day most white people are just trying to live their own lives and we don’t give black people a second thought.

So how does that make us evil?

All because a small portion of us had ancestors who did to black people what many Africans still do to eachother?

I mean Slavery still exists in Mauritania and Libya. Yet they act like its an exclusively white thing.

Anyways I like James Eastland because he wasn’t this guy who was racist beyond redemption.

He recognized that blacks and whites have their fundamental differences.

He wanted us to peacefully coexist and live our own separate ways.

So the main reason why black people were and still are at a disadvantage isn’t because of institutional racism, but rather because they started at a disadvantage and therefore have to work harder to achieve the same results.

As a matter of fact, Nigerian immigrants are wealthier than the average native born white American.

So this whole notion of instutional racism is utter nonsense.

Anyways, I grew up in school being taught the South is racist when that’s obviously not how people felt in the 50’s.Listen to the guy yourself.
0
3