Can you take time to hear me out Gag?

Feminist_Power
Can you take time to hear me out Gag?
Listen, I know that I have been kind of a bitch on Gag, it's taken this experience to see what a terrible person I had become. Feminism really has become the way of the devil, and I'm just a demon in the Feminist army.
What I really want to say is that I'm sorry, I'm such a piece of shit and men are wonderful!
They really are, well some of them. Definitely not the White knights, Simps etc, they're trying too hard, but the normal dudes out there who love women but just aren't sure whether to trust us. I get it, we can be total whorebags and it's understandable. I just want you to know that I love you all. Thank you Gag. ❤
Yes
No
GirlGuy
9 d
I feel like I need to share something because I feel so accepted by you all now.
Ever since I decided to abandon my feminist extremist ways I'm feeling enlightened. I feel like I want to take it a step further and become a guy on Gag. Tomorrow I want to close this account, say goodbye to this identity and go to using a male profile.
I'm excited to get a chance to be who I really am, you know? Thank you all for understanding, and being supportive through this strange, but exciting time.
8 d
Is it possible to switch from being a man-hating feminist extremist to person who just finds lots of people annoying? Like I'm starting to find both sexes annoying.
Some of you people are great, but lots of others are irritating.
Can you take time to hear me out Gag?
30
2