Would you be in favor of compromising with Latin America if we allow no more illegal immigration but we help them develop instead?

Anonymous
I am very far right in the political spectrum but this is one thing Kamala Harris got right. This is what they focus on in European nations. Why not help them so they don’t have to come over here in the first place? The only argument I see here is we have to help ourselves first and that’s true but we can walk and chew gum at the same time so why not do both?
I am a business man and this is a good investment.
Yes, money and time saving
Nah, I’d rather deal with illegal immigration and spend billions of dollars yearly
GirlGuy
0
10