Why do a lot of people, or some people, think us guys are the ones that have more choosing and selecting power?

ihatetakingcharge
in the dating, relationship, boyfriend/girlfriend scene, that we guys have it easier than girls? who came up with that bullsh*t? that we guys are the luckier ones, we have more options, we have the choosing and selection power. Seriously, all girls, women have to do is welcome or deny advances, they can accept or reject a guy at the whim, that's more power to girls, women in my opinion, and I hate how people always use the argument that girls have to put up with loads of creepers, loser trash, overall, a lot of random creepers hitting on them, yes I can understand that can be very uncomfortable to girls, but that is better than getting rejected, or teased, lead on, and I don't get why people say that is false, girls having to put up with random creepy guys is worse than rejection, because it is not!, this one guy said "it's actually easier for GUYS than for GIRLS, because WE'RE the ones that make all the moves. Hell, it's expected of us to be the ones approaching the girls." Just because we guys have the power, the option to have to make the first move and ask the girl out, make advances does not mean we can dictate, force the girl to welcome our advances, girls actually have the final say. So in reality, girls have the final say when accepting or rejecting a guy, there is no argument there. What I also hate is that it is the guy's burden, responsibility to take care of the girl and make sure what I want in relationships, they say that is immature, that means I have more work to do, I'm not saying I want a girl to pamper me and take care of me, I want more of a give and take, partnership, I don't want a girl that is just along for the ride, that is taking me for granted, I don't want to be the one to lead the entire relationship, because that makes it look like I am the limo driver and she is the passenger, I don't want a spoiled bitch like that, I don't want to be like a girl's daddy, father, I'm bringing that up because girls say they hate submissive guys who don't lead because it makes the girls think they are being their older sister or mommy, well I don't want to be a girls older brother or daddy.

I also hate how some dating guru's have said "if dating is unfair and that we guys have to do all of the initiating, that means we get to make it work the way we want it" haha, I beg to differ, they say we can set up dates for times that work for us and go for that first kiss when we feel like it, but they obviously forgot that the girl could obviously reject him going for that kiss, she could slap him. They say that doing all the initiating puts the guy in the drivers seat, seriously, why are girls wired, attracted to this? I don't consider it a gift, I consider it a chore, a burden, work, I would only be comfortable being the leader and in the drivers seat if I got to hang out with a girl where I want and when I want literally anytime I want to, get to have sex with her anytime I want, overall, she must always obey me.
+1 y
what happend to all of my updates?
2
2