She doesn't want to hurt me.

jtgasv
my girlfriend recently broke up with me for real because she doesn't believe that she is capable of having a relationship because of her past and because she doesn't believe that I'm manly enough to be in a relationship either. she says she is breaking up with me because she doesn't want to hurt me because she gets mad easily and we fight a lot. but even when were fighting I'm still happier being around her that being without her. we'd finally had a few breakthroughs in our relationship. she's tried breaking up with me before but every time she does she comes back claiming that she couldn't stand it when we were apart and every things great for a while then she starts getting edgy with me and we start fighting again. this time though I think she means it. she hasn't talked to me in 3 days. it seemed like everything was going great for the longest time. we were happy together, we confided in each other, we had fun together. then most of the problems started when we moved back down to an area she used to live in from before we met, and she started having problems involving old friends of hers who don't realize that she's changed from how she was when she was last down here, and more than one of her exes have refused to leave her alone. I love her and I want to try to help her through this but she's having a lot of things going on and says she doesn't want to hurt me. I just want things to be ok and go back to the way things were. I'm currently going into the navy and will be returning to visit my family for a while, and she is joining as well and we had plans together. and on top of that everything that we were planning had worked out exactly as planned, and everything we were praying for has come true. so why are things suddenly going completely wrong. on one side I want things to work but its hurting her when I try to talk to her. and I don't want to hurt her, the most important thing is that I have always just wanted her to be happy, and want her to be happy and I'm confused and have no clue what to do. we've been together for almost a year now. and all the problems have arisen over the last 2 months since we moved. I just don't know what to do anymore. ill be leaving in 2-3 weeks to go back to visit my family and will be there till I leave for boot camp. and I'm confused. she will be leaving for boot camp before me so once I leave for my family's house I won't see her for 3 months
She doesn't want to hurt me.
Add Opinion