Did he EVER like me?

Anonymous
I am just wondering if this guy ever did "like" me in any way. I am a fairly shy person, so I am not that outgoing, but once you start talking to me and can be really funny. Anyways, I met this guy in my chemistry lab since he is my lab partner. There are only people on our bench group, but I do the actual experiment with him. I was a little scared at first because I really don't talk to guys, so having a guy as a lab partner is scary for me. In a beginning, I think I got little cues that he liked me.

For example: when I was with the other people in my bench group (our bench group has to get together every week to do an online prelab exercise) I caught him staring at me smiling. I looked and I smiled back. Another time was when after our prelab he asked me if I wanted to go over our lab answers together after all the other people in our group left. After the prelab that we do at the computer, he would wait for me to put my stuff away and then walk with me. I know these are just little things, but it just "seemed" like he liked me somehow. I am not really good at this type of stuff since I have never had a boyfriend before. Also, after my lab he said "take care." Who says take care? Also, one of his friends asked me " Are you in Biology at 10:30?" I said yes. She said that him and her were in my biology class. Then she said she liked my hair. Then he said, "that was really random" (to his friend) almost as though he was embarassed. Then she said that he said to her "Hey, there is my lab partner (me)!" when he saw me in class. But now he doesn't seem to really talk to me anymore, he seems to kind of ignore me. . . which kind of hurts. He doesn't wait for me after the prelab or stuff like that.

He is now with this snobby girl that is obsessed with him (which I saw in the beginning of the year). I think that is why he is giving me the cold shoulder, (because he has a girlfriend) but I am pretty sure he did like me before, but I am not positive. I don't really know why he went with her, because she was really crazy over him and I think he was kind of annoyed sometimes. If he was annoyed by her, why would he go with her?

Oh, the other day I saw him and his girlfriend in the library. He said hi, but his girlfriend looked like she wanted to kill me. So I quickly finished what I was doing and left, without saying goodbye to them. I would just like to have some ideas as to if he ever did like me, WHEN he was single. ideas?
Did he EVER like me?
1
1