Even though I would never want him back, how can I stop stalking my ex and his new girlfriend on Facebook?

I get so frustrated at myself. It's been 9 months since I made the wise decision and broke up with him because he didn't treat me right at all (manipulative with my feelings, immature, and couldn't trust him). We had been going out for about a year and he was my first love. So he has been seeing this new girl since January (their 'anniversary' on Facebook was one day before ours was. Really?!) Anyway I blocked him in June because I was stalking him too much and it was unhealthy for me. But I recently unblocked him because I didn't care about him anymore. But then I see she has posted to his wall post cheap flights to Rarotonga and Vanuatu like they are planning to go there on a wee romantic holiday or something and something just sparked inside me, jealousy or just comparisons between theirs and our relationship (obviously theirs is a lot healthier). What's more is that I have not even dated one guy since we broke up. Drunken hook ups yes, a lot, but nothing with any potential behind it and it makes me feel really bad about myself.

Does anybody have any advice on how I can stop feeling this way? Trust me I know he did so many things wrong in our relationship but the fact that he "loved me so much" last year and was almost suicidal over losing me and now he is so much happier with this other chick just gets to me and makes me feel low and down bout myself. I have blocked him again By the way. I appreciate any feedback!
5
3