How to comfort a woman who has been cheated on?

Been caught in the middle of a nasty situation and as a guy who has never had a girlfriend (and hence no experience with breakups), I really need some advice here:

I live in apartment with my landlord (a woman in her early 30s) and her boyfriend (though that last part will probably now be in past tense). She found out today (because she has been on the phone about it for hours, talking really loudly so I could not help but overhear) that her long term boyfriend has been leading a double life and massively cheating on her, to the point of fathering a baby.

None of my business, I don´t care but the fact remains that we live in the same apartment and do run into each other every now and then (though for the most part, we live completely separate lives) and it will be quite apparent when one third of the occupants no longer show up to this place.

Now I am a quiet guy and she knows that so I don´t think she´d expect too much from me anyway but this is a topic that there is no way to one can bypass. I will try my best to not bring it up but I am wondering if it does enter the kitchen room conversation, what should I say to her? what's the best I can do to a person who has been cheated on, yet at the same time I am not that close or familiar with?
1
1